Urethroprostatitis in men: causes, symptoms and treatment using traditional and traditional medicine
What is uretroprostatitis in men, what are the causes and symptoms of the disease. At the same time, we will clarify which methods of traditional and traditional medicine give an excellent effect.
What is uretroprostatitis in men: symptoms and treatment of the disease
The male reproductive system is a vulnerable part of the body. With a lack of attention to their health, serious problems can arise that significantly reduce the quality of life. One of the serious violations is urethroprostatitis in men. Symptoms, treatment and recommendations should be given by a specialist in the field of urology.
The content of the article
- Accompanying prostatitis disease
- Differences between urethritis and urethroprostatitis
- Useful video: the symptoms and treatment of urethritis in men
- Diagnosis and treatment of urethroprostatitis
- Medical assistance
- The use of folk remedies
- Features of herpetic urethroprostatitis
- Prevention of urethritis and urethroprostatitis
- Useful video: what is prostatitis in men?
Accompanying prostatitis disease
Prostate inflammation usually develops on the background of infection of the internal organs in the prostate gland:
Prostatitis often occurs as a complication of infectious diseases. It can develop on the background of chlamydia stanabol reviews, mycoplasmosis or trichomoniasis, as well as due to genital herpes, which at the initial stage proceeds in the form of herpetic balanoposthitis.
Neighboring organs are involved in the inflammatory process in prostate:
- seminal vesicles and tubercle;
- Cooper glands.
Other associated diseases of prostatitis are colliculitis and posterior urethritis. They are manifested by prolonged erections in a man at night, resulting from inflammation of the seed tubercle, cutting with urination, discomfort in the perineal area and premature ejaculation.
A complication of prostatitis is often spermatocystitis (inflammation of the seminal vesicles) or vesiculitis. Symptoms of spermatocystitis:
- pain in the perineum;
- pain in the perineum.
Cooperite (inflammation of the bulbourethral glands) is considered the rarest complication of prostatitis. With a long absence of treatment, he turns into a sharp kurlerit. This is an abscess that requires the opening and drainage of the abscess.
Pain – 1 of the signs of the disease
Differences between urethritis and urethroprostatitis
The do bodybuilders drink alcohol difference between urethritis and acute or chronic prostatitis is the localization of the inflammatory process. Urethritis is a different form of inflammation of the urethra (urethra), prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate gland. Uretroprostatitis is a disease characterized by the development of an inflammatory process in the urethra that has spread to the prostate.
There are several types of urethritis, depending on the causative agent of infection:
Note! In men, urethroprostatitis may be acute or may become chronic.
Contributing factors for the development of prostatitis and urethritis are:
- promiscuous sex life, as a result of which infection with urogenital infections occurs;
- irregular sexual contact, which leads to stagnation of seminal fluid;
- sedentary lifestyle, causing blood stasis;
- cystitis and pyelonephritis, which can turn into urethroprostatitis;
- chronic tonsillitis or sinusitis, in which the infection enters the blood, and can be transferred to other organs;
- reduction of the body’s immune forces against the background of emotional and physical overloads;
- disruption of the genitals due to hormonal disruption.
Symptoms of urethritis may not appear immediately after infection. It usually comes down to the following:
- burning and cramps when using the toilet;
- copious discharge from the urethra;
- increased urge to urinate;
- partial emptying of the bladder;
- turbidity of urine;
- visual changes of the external opening of the urethra;
- head irritation;
- the appearance of blood in the urine;
- painful erection;
- increased white blood cell count.
Also, with urethritis, an increase strong-heart.net in body temperature, sweating, general weakness and aching joints.
Useful video: the symptoms and treatment of urethritis in men
Diagnosis and treatment of urethroprostatitis
To clarify what kind of disease, a man needs to go to the clinic and undergo a series of studies. During the diagnostic period, sex is prohibited. Clinical diagnosis will help identify urethritis (prostatitis). Several basic methods are used to determine the female bodybuilding sex disease:
- Rectal examination of the prostate gland.
- Ultrasound prostate. The best is considered transrectal ultrasound, which allows to determine the size of the prostate and urinary organs, as well as the degree of stagnation.
- Spermogram to determine the degree of involvement of the genital organs in the inflammatory process.
- A smear from the urethral canal, examined to identify the microorganism that causes inflammation.
- Microscopic examination of prostate secretion.
- General analysis of urine and blood.
- Biochemical study of blood.
- HIV and syphilis testing.
- Uroflowmetry to determine the affected area of the urethra.
It is important to examine the male partner, since the pathogens in her body can cause urethritis and prostatitis. In identifying her dangerous microorganisms, it is necessary to carry out appropriate treatment.
Ultrasound of the prostate
After the disease is diagnosed, the treating doctor selects the optimal treatment regimen, depending on the form of the disease and the patient’s condition. Acute and chronic urethritis (or urethroprostatitis) should be treated differently.
The following treatments are effective:
- Antibacterial therapy.
- Prostate massage.
- Etiotropic effect.
- Pathogenetic treatment.
- Surgical methods are used extremely rarely in particularly difficult cases.
In addition to medication during the treatment period, it is important for men to reconsider their lifestyle:
- restore the day’s regime and ensure proper rest;
- take care of the diet: fill it with fresh vegetables and fruits;
- increase physical activity;
- give up bad habits and alcohol.
Following simple rules will help speed up the healing process and prevent chronic urethroprostatitis.
To carry out the treatment, you will need medicines from various groups:
- To eliminate the source of infection, antibiotics are usually prescribed: Ofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- Dicofenac is often prescribed for the relief of the inflammatory process.
- Rectal suppositories can be used to eliminate the painful symptoms: Prostopin, Olestezin, Prostatilen.
- Maintaining the immune system needs immunomodulators.
In some cases, the doctor may prescribe other drugs needed to restore the normal functioning of the genitourinary system.
If urethroprostatitis is detected, treatment may be conservative and unconventional. Since there is no special plant for the recovery of the male gland, herbs can be used to relieve urinary tract inflammations to alleviate the symptoms and reduce the inflammatory process.
Before you start herbal treatment, you must coordinate it with the doctor.
Such recipes are considered effective:
- Urological collection of horsetail and birch leaves. It is filled with water and boiled for 15 minutes. Accepted in a quarter glass a few times a day. This decoction is useful if chronic urethritis is detected.
- To eliminate pain during urination, relieve swelling, it is recommended to prepare an infusion of Hypericum, black elderberry, pharmacy chamomile, calendula, blue cornflower.
It is also possible to use for treatment the infusion and decoctions of the following plants:
- birch buds.
To enhance the immunity can be used plants such as echinacea, lemongrass and eleutherococcus. With the same purpose, you can prepare a drink based on currant leaves and raspberry leaves, which you should drink warm.
From prostatitis it is useful to use cranberry juice daily in small quantities before meals. However, with increased acidity and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract juice is not recommended to drink.
To reduce the severity of inflammation is used infusion of oak bark, which is boiled, cooled and filtered.
Traditional medicine can help in the treatment, however, the use of unconventional methods should not exclude medication effects.
Features of herpetic urethroprostatitis
One type of urethroprostatitis is a herpetic appearance. It develops on the background of the addition of the herpes virus inflammation to the process. The symptoms of the disease are slightly different:
- in the area of the head of the penis is marked redness;
- redness can be observed in the region of the foreskin or the entrance to the urethral canal;
- rash on the head;
- mucus from the urethral canal;
- burning sensation;
- high temperature (up to 39 degrees);
- pain in the groin, perineum and lower abdomen.
Note! In some cases, a man may have a bowel disorder.
When prescribing treatment, the doctor must take into account the peculiarities of the viral infection. To do this, drugs are added to the urethritis treatment regimen:
They are aimed at preventing the reproduction of viruses.
To remove external symptoms, ointments are used for external use:
They have anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
Prevention of urethritis and urethroprostatitis
Since the male reproductive system is susceptible to any changes in the regime, it is important to maintain buying steroids online reviews the body, and to devote time to preventive methods. Simple rules will help prevent urethritis or prostatitis:
- With long sitting at a computer or desktop, it is important to take a break for a warm-up. This will prevent congestion and improve blood flow in the pelvis.
- Sex life should be regular and safe.
- When sedentary lifestyle is recommended to make a schedule of sports.
- The diet of a man should be varied and rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Bad habits should be left in the past to improve the work of the genitourinary system.
- You should not sit on cold surfaces, as this can lead to inflammatory processes, against the background of which chronic urethritis often develops.
- If urethritis and prostatitis occur, they need to be treated without stopping after reducing the symptoms.
- For the timely detection and treatment of urological diseases, it is necessary to visit the urologist annually as a preventive measure.
Useful video: what is prostatitis in men?
If prostatitis and urethroprostatitis are detected, it is necessary to start promptly. treatment so as not to bring it to the development of the chronic form. Care for men’s health will prolong youth and sexual activity.